Saturday, September 24, 2005

I got jokes, too

peace

I've been thinking this zone's been too much Chuck D and not enuff Flava Flav
ya gotta have both...
I have the feeling that someone might get the impression I'm on some hate-white-people-poetry-slam ish no, no, no
I have white people in my family - my Mom's Grandfather
and he watches out for me too, in his way - because he's got some things he needs to work off, I think
Of course down here on Earth the rules aren't the same and I'd be lets say - somewhat unwelcome at that family reunuion. Kinda in the same way Strom Thurmond's daughter would be.
Ima let you in on a secret of the A-A community.
Light-skins hate white people worst of all.
You're better off with a Brown Skin like me. Or a straight-up GeeChee like my Dad. My Dad's Grandfather had his own land and NEVER worked for the white man. Because of that hatred of white people never got passed on to me. I judge each one I meet as an individual. But light-skins, thats a different issue, at least in South Carolina and Brooklyn. So close, yet so far.
Shut out from a family they can never be a part of. It breeds a certain BILE.
Condelezza'a a light-skin. I wonder what she says about white people when she knows no ones listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home