Friday, August 17, 2007

the ancestors DO speak

peace fam,

Back in December I convinced my parents to take the African Ancestry DNA test.
For those who don't know this particulart DNA test takes your "root" DNA
(the longest unbroken DNA chain - the one ALL the either male or female ancestors have in COMMON) and compares it against a database - in this case one compiled from peoples in regions in Africa
African-Americans were most likely to come from.
My father has done his already.
The first result we got back was the Root Male DNA on the Male side-
my Root male ancestry
AND
the answer shouldn't be a surprise to anyone whose read my other posts
Its...........
Igbo!
of course
this was just confirmation of what they'd already told me

one



Categories: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home