Tuesday, January 24, 2006

free hoodoo love spells pt..2

The point I'm making is that alot of people,
at least in the African-American community are taught
how to defend themselves against love hoodoo. And if
you weren't personally taught it's a pretty sure bet
that if you ask your Granma she or someone in your
family of her generation will know what to do. Take
this example.
Her Grandma told
her different than my Uncles told me about the use of
hair, but the point is she got told.
To get to the point I think it's pretty much taken as
a given in the African-American community -I can say
for sure among me and my A-A friends - that a male is
going to have supernatural force aimed at him by
women. And a large part of that force will come from
women trying to manipulate him and bend him towards
doing something he wouldn't do otherwise.
I know for a fact various women I've been involved
with over the years have prayed to various deities,
burnt candles, and more over me to try to get me to do
what they want me to do. And I think literally
millions of men in this country could say the same
thing.
That being the case, why would I add to that by giving
out spells? I'd rather play defense on this one.
Anyway with millions of women putting work on millions
of men - with maybe 2 or 3 putting work on the same
man at the same time- what is going to make yours the
one that works?
That's the real question.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home